The Administration of the Website fullnessforum.edufy.zone (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) hereby informs you of the terms and conditions under which restricted access information and personal data of Website users is handled.
The Website Administration is a business person incorporated in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, individual entrepreneur MYKHAILO OLEKSIIOVYCH BILOHURA, registration number of taxpayer record card 3233513895. The Website Administration is the operator of personal data.
As a user of the Website, you authorise the Website Administration to collect, store and process your personal data.
Your consent for the storage and processing of personal data shall be valid indefinitely. The user’s personal data may be processed and stored for the duration of the Service Provider’s business activities, after which the personal data will be destroyed due to the expiry of the storage period.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may have such data about you at our disposal:
- information that you provide when ordering an information service or when applying for participation in an online event from the Service Provider: first name, patronymic, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, information on the option chosen to participate in the online event, etc.;
- data automatically generated as a result of using the Website: date and time of the website visit, website usage data, pages viewed, link clicks, search queries, cookies, etc;
- data on the technology you use to access our Website: your Internet service provider, IP address, characteristics and settings of the electronic devices and software you use to access our Website).
- Data that Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager (Pixel) collects, data that is essential for advertising targeting services to function.
PURPOSE OF DATA USAGE
The purpose of our use of data is this:
- To identify the user.
- To send e-mails (newsletters, promotions or special offers). You can always unsubscribe by clicking on the special link in the email.
- To improve the quality of the Service Provider’s information services.
- Promotion of the Service Provider’s information services through direct contact with the data subject;
- To store information in the CRM system (customer database) for the Website Administration to process in-house.
The Website Administration may engage other companies and individuals to provide services and arrange advertising campaigns. Such companies may also have access to some of your personal data only to the extent that they need it to provide their services and may not use it for any other purpose.
With the personal data we receive, we can maintain, improve and develop existing information products as well as create new ones. Also, such data is essential for a clearer understanding of our audiences, their goals, desires, aspirations and plans.
The Website Administration does not sell, transfer or communicate personal information about Clients or Customers to third parties, except as expressly provided herein.
The Website Administration takes all reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to personal information and data collected during the use of the Website. The protection of personal information is ensured by preventing the leakage, destruction and blocking of data, the violation of the integrity and access regime of the same.
We use administrative, managerial and technical security procedures to protect the personal data of Website users and Customers of the Service Provider’s information services. The Website Administration adheres to a variety of international control standards targeted at personal data transactions, which include certain controls to protect data collected on the Internet.
Your personal data may be disclosed without your consent or that of a person authorised by you in cases specified by law and only in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights, in particular, but not limited to, well-grounded requests by public authorities entitled to apply for and receive such data and the court.
We reserve the right to revise this policy or any of the elements thereof at the appropriate time. Please follow the relevant updates from time to time.
If any provision of this Policy, including any sentence, clause or part thereof, is held to be contrary to law, or invalid, the remaining provisions which are not contrary to law shall remain in force and valid, and any invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed amended or adjusted to the extent required to render it valid and enforceable.
Remember that you have rights under the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” such as:
- receive information on the terms and conditions of personal data access;
- access to your personal data contained in the personal data base in question;
- make a reasoned demand that any owner and controller of this database change or delete your personal data if this data is processed unlawfully or is unreliable;
- protect your personal data against unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against providing information that is inaccurate or dishonourable to honour, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- apply legal remedies in the event of a breach of personal data protection legislation.
Consent to the processing of the Customer’s personal data can be withdrawn if and when the Customer requests it. To do so, the Customer must send a request to the Contractor’s e-mail address, indicating the Customer’s personal details (for the purpose of identifying the sender of the request).
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or complaints about compliance with this Policy, or if you have any suggestions or comments to help us improve the quality of our Policy.
INDIVIDUAL ENTREPRENEUR MYKHAILO OLEKSIIOVYCH BILOHURA
Is a registered business entity, Entry Number in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Associations 2010350000000022936, date of entry: 30.07.2021.
Address: 46 Tsentralna Street, Baklanova Muraviika Village, Kulykivka District, Chernihiv Region, Ukraine, 16312